CAN I CONTACT YOU GUYS DIRECTLY WITH ANY QUESTIONS? Feel free to drop us a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR SPAM FOR A RESPONSE. WE REPLY TO EMAILS WITHIN 1 WORKING DAY. A working day is not a weekend or holiday you moron.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I FORGOT TO ADD MY DISCOUNT CODE? We cannot apply a discount code to your order after you have already completed your purchase, so pay attention stupid.
WHAT IS MY SHIPPING COST? A flat rate of $6.95 is charged on all domestic orders. A flat rate of $10.00 is charged on all orders to Canada. A flat rate of $18.00 is charged on all international orders.
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT MY ORDER TO SHIP OUT? Most of our orders ship within 3-5 business days of the date of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to availability. As soon as your order ships you will receive an email confirmation. We are closed on weekends. We anticipate high volume of orders during the holiday season, so please allow extra time for processing and shipping. IT WILL TAKE USPS A COUPLE DAYS TO SCAN YOUR PACKAGE AFTER PICKUP. DON'T FREAK OUT. We do not cancel orders after they have been placed because our system automatically generates a label. This means we will ship you your order. If you'd still like a refund at that point, you will need to send it back to us.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER? Most U.S. orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days from the date it has been shipped out.
International orders may take up to 3-5 weeks to be delivered depending on customs policies for your country. Free shipping discount codes do not apply to international orders. All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of the order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of customs to release your package. We are not liable for any customs fees in your country, holding times or incorrect shipping information provided.
WHERE IS MY ORDER? If the address provided to us upon checkout matches the exact address we shipped your order to and your tracking reads as successfully shipped, it is the sole responsibility of USPS to deliver it to you. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages and you should contact your local post office should any problems arise. Tip: if you're not going to be home during delivery hours, we suggest calling USPS and asking them to hold your package at a local post office for pick up to prevent it from being lost or stolen. If an item is returned to sender for an incomplete/incorrect address, store credit less the shipping cost will be issued upon Lindafinegold.com receiving the package.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM? If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us within 14 days to receive store credit. Returned items must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. ALL HATS, MUGS, AND SOCKS ARE FINAL SALE! ALL MYSTERY BOXES ARE FINAL SALE. ALL FACEMASKS, JEWELRY, BRAS, THONGS, BOXER BRIEFS, BOOTY SHORTS, SWIMWEAR & SEX TOYS ARE FINAL SALE.
Make sure to keep your return tracking info because we will need it.
We do not provide prepaid shipping labels unless an item is incorrect or damaged.
Please send your return with your packing slip/invoice to:
LINDA FINEGOLD / KIRILL WAS HERE
5404 Whitsett Avenue Suite #191
Valley VIllage, CA 91607
I TRIED TRACKING MY PACKAGE & IT SAYS INVALID. WHATS SHOULD I DO? Don't panic. This is normal, especially over weekends and holidays. USPS usually takes 24-48 hours to update their tracking information. If you still feel like there is a problem, feel free to shoot us an email to email@example.com with your order number and well take a look into it for you!
I WANT TO TRY TO GET THE FREE GIFT CARDS YOU GUYS PUT OUT, WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
1. Have fun and don’t be a greedy pig
2. Have your carts loaded and ready at all times.
3. Pay attention to the gift card amount before checking out.
4. Gift cards are first come first serve. This means the first person to use it will get the money, nobody else.
5. If you check out and end up paying full price, that’s a risk you’re taking. We will not be offering cancellations on these orders anymore. You can still exchange your product or return it if you’re not happy, but we cannot cancel an order 5 mins after it’s been placed and you realize you’re an idiot.
6. If you can’t afford to buy a $20 shirt, you probably shouldn’t be playing this game and should just wait for when we have a sale.
7. If you can’t figure out how this works, you shouldn’t be playing. Don’t DM us about it. You’ll just get ignored.
*We reserve the right to refuse orders to people who break our rule of 2 gift cards used per customer per day. We also reserve the right to ask for ID on any gift card winner to prove they are not using false names to place multiple orders.*
A Sweepstakes Every Day
(read this shit)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
(but you should buy our shit)
The Official Rules affect your legal rights, including your right to sue so don’t fucking bother if all you want is a payout.
KWH Merchandising, Inc., 5404 Whitsett Avenue Suite #191, Valley Village, CA 91607
DAILY SWEEPSTAKES PERIODS
Starts: [February 1, 2021] at 12:01am PST
Ends: [February 1, 2021], 11:59pm PST
…and same thing the next day, and the day after that, and over and over and over seven days a week, 365 days a year until we decide we don’t want to run any more sweepstakes.
Our computers have the final say about when your entry is received. Don’t be late!
The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec) who are at least 18 years old.
Except—our owners, managers, directors, employees, consultants, whoever else we pay to do shit for us, the companies we buy prizes from and their people and everyone’s immediate family—can’t enter. We’re trying to keep this shit fair.
The sweepstakes, your entry, the prize and your “participation” in the prize is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations and these Official Rules. If shit turns out to be illegal, we aren’t going to do it and neither should you. Legal words: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT
These Official Rules are a legally binding contract between you and us. If you don’t like what we say here and don’t agree to every single letter of the Official Rules, don’t enter the fucking sweepstakes. Simple. If you do enter, we’ll take that as a “YES” and then we have a contract with you and blah blah blah.
Also, we reserve the right to verify that you are who you say you are and that you’re eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
If you’re in the U.S. and you win, you may have to complete a W-9 form because, believe it or not, we may have to report something on our taxes about this. A W-9 form will have more personal data on it, including your social security number. We will only this info to deal with the fucking IRS and any related tax agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
Buy Our Shit
Go to www.lindafinegold.com and buy some merch. When you check out, enter the promo code sent to you that day, and that’s it. You’re entered.
Don’t Buy Our Shit
You’re an idiot but whatever. Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] the subject line A SWEEPSTAKES EVERY DAY, tell us you want us to enter you in the sweepstakes, and give us your name. We’ll enter you that way. You will be entered for the sweepstakes on the day we get your email, NOT the day you send it (unless they’re the same, obviously).
Enter as many times as you want but DO NOT FUCKING SPAM US. If you use bots or anything like that, you’re disqualified. You’re disqualified if you don’t follow the Official Rules. You’re disqualified if your computer fucks up (or ours does) and we can’t figure out who the fuck you are. Shit happens. Life goes on. All entries become our property.
ODDS OF WINNING
Your odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries we receive during the each daily sweepstakes period.
If you win, you get to pick ONE of the following, not TWO or THREE or more, just ONE:
- USD $500 cold hard cash (which may be a check; we’re good for it); or
- One Sony PlayStation® 5 Disc Edition Console or
- One Xbox Series X Standalone Console
Estimated Retail Value of Each Prize and Total ERV of All Prizes Awarded for Each Daily Sweepstakes: $500
HOW TO WIN
We will select a potential winner the day after the applicable sweepstakes period closes in our office at random from all the eligible entries for that day and we’ll email you at the email address you gave us when you entered. If you gave us the wrong email address, too bad. We may try twice or more times to get a hold of you but we may not so don’t fuck up your contact info. Anyway, if we can’t find you, you’re disqualified and if you don’t sign all the fucking shit we send you (below) and send it back to us when we tell you to, you’re disqualified.
To be an actual winner and not just a potential winner, you will have to:
- Sign and return, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification and if we send it to you, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form (you are a U.S. resident) or a Declaration and Release you are a Canadian resident or some or all of those documents.
- If you are a Canadian resident, you will have to correctly answer a time-limited skill-testing question without any help in to be the actual winner. It will be some kind of math problem and we swear to god this is legal or at least that’s what our lawyer told us. We may do it over email or in one of the documents you have to sign.
- Tell us which prize you want.
If we pick a potential winner who doesn’t become an actual winner, we’ll pick another potential winner at random and do the whole fucking thing again.
You don’t win the sweepstakes unless and until we tell you that you are the winner. Apparently we have to say this for all the morons out there.
PRIZE DELIVERY AND CONDITIONS
Once we verify that a winner is eligible to be a winner (now a “Winner”), we will ship the prize the Winner wants within 4-6 weeks to the physical address the Winner provided us at the time of entry. We will pay all postage/delivery costs, but we will not pay your damn taxes. We are not responsible and will not attempt to redeliver the prize if our mailing is returned as undeliverable nor for any damage to or loss of the prize (or its components) occurring after they are delivered to the Winner. If the prize is returned as undeliverable or we are otherwise not able to deliver it to the address the Winner provides, the Winner will forfeit the prize and we will select an alternate Winner by the method set forth above.
Additional Prize Terms.
- If something isn’t listed as part of the prize, it’s not part of the prize and you gotta pay for it. We aren’t going to buy you games or subscriptions to online shit or whatever. You get the picture.
- The winner is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes associated with winning a prize. Yeah, you may also have to pay taxes too—figure it out, that’s your problem. But if appropriate, we’ll issue you a Form 1099.
- If you pick a non-cash prize, we will not give you cash instead of the prize, in case you were thinking of anything stupid like that. Just ask for the damn cash.
MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LEGAL SHIT FOLLOWS:
To sum up:
NOTHING IS OUR FAULT; WE DO NOT PROMISE THAT ANY GAME CONSOLES WE SEND YOU WILL WORK OR THAT THE EXCHANGE RATE WILL WORK IN OUR FAVOR. You don’t get to sue us; WE GUARANTEE NOTHING. YOU ARE (SOMEWHAT OF) AN ADULT AND UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT CAN BE RISKY. THAT’S ON YOU, NOT US.
This is the part that really affects your legal rights. Don’t drink anything but coffee before reading this part.
- Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by us or the Released Parties (as defined below). You acknowledge that the Released Parties do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any prize or aspect of a prize being offered.
- You acknowledge and agree that your participation in the sweepstakes and, if applicable, your redemption of the prize, is undertaken voluntarily and entirely at your own risk and you agree to assume all such risk, including risk of property damage, bodily injury or death, and all other damage or potential damage, whether known or unknown to you.
- You agree to release the us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, employees, officers, directors, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and related entities (together, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, causes, suits or other liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, whether known or unknown to you, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery (together, “Claims”). You specifically acknowledge and agree the foregoing release includes Claims or portions of Claims alleging or arising as the result of Released Parties’ ordinary negligence.
- You agree to forever waive any and all Claims against the Released Parties and acknowledge and agree that the foregoing waiver and release shall be binding on your heirs, estate, successors and assigns.
FOR RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: You acknowledge and agree that your release and waiver extends to the following, the protections of which you explicitly waive:
California Civil Code Section 1542: A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all Claims, disputes and/or controversies arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the State of New York. These Official Rules, including their interpretation, validity and enforceability, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Venue for any disputes shall be in the courts of competent jurisdiction located in New York City, NY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The remedy for any Claim will be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
YET MORE LEGAL SHIT
As indicated above, our decisions in connection with these Official Rules are final and binding.
We reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond our reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any entrant we determine to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Our failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of them.
OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER REQUEST: To request a copy of the Official Rules or the first initial and last name of the winner, send an email to [email@example.com] with the subject line A SWEEPSTAKES EVERY DAY and the date of the sweepstakes you want to know the winner for (if applicable). Requests received more than three months after the sweepstakes ends will not be fulfilled.
CAN I CONTACT YOU GUYS DIRECTLY WITH ANY QUESTIONS? Feel free to drop us a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!